We are proud to provide the highest quality accessories for your ham shack, world unique Vector Power Meter, various USB Interfaces, Antenna and Rotator controllers, several types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, and specialized devices for contesting and SO2R.
- Router 9.2.1
- MK/CK/DK 5.4, MK2 6.17, DK2 3.10, MK3 2.4, MK2R/MK2R+ 7.15, U2R 3.5, SM 2.37, SMD 1.33
- Kenwood TS-890 support
- Replacing EMS Post by TNT carrier, providing lower prices and better tracking.
For new orders over 300EUR incl. VAT we offer free shipping to most EU countries.
- Router 9.2.0
- MK/CK/DK 5.4, MK2 6.16, DK2 3.9, MK3 2.3, MK2R/MK2R+ 7.14, U2R 3.5, SM 2.36, SMD 1.31
uLINK modules: DATA 1.24, REL 1.19, ROTA 1.11
- MKIII - updated manual for macOS and Linux settings
- MKIII - now supported by RumLogNG on macOS (TNX Tom, DL2RUM)
- MKIII - now supported by mhuxd Router on Linux (TNX Matthias, DJ5QV)
- MKIII - now supported by uHAM Router on macOS (TNX Chen, W7AY and Sam, OM2ADX approval/code)
- MKIII - fixed label EXT/MAIN MIC shown on the display
- MKIII - fixed problem with SPDIF-Tx (TNX Wolfgang, OE1MWW)
- MKIII - added, both SPDIF-Tx and SPDIF-Rx levels can be controlled
- MKIII - added, RXM/RXS control toggling in main screen
- SMD - SUB RX selection switching optimalization
- SMD - bug fixed on "detach" protection in CW mode
- Updated CAT decoding for Elecraft K3/K3S (commands AR,TM, SW)
- bug fixed: TX volume slider on MK2R DVK page didn't work correctly
Windows 10 April update disables audio input on all sound devices. They need to be manually enabled at PC Settings | Privacy | Microphone = ON.
micro KEYER III here
Get radio control, 24-bit dual-channel USB sound card, jitter free hardware FSK, digital voice keyer, genuine WinKey3 CW keyer, true all mode operation, unparalleled auxiliary control, and all the advanced features you would expect in a world class interface from the experts at microHAM. Works with any current Windows contest and day to day logger as well as and most digital mode applications.
The most powerful and accurate, in-line RF Vector Signal Meter to date with accuracy rivaling professional instruments. Has tons of extra features, and very high level of user customization to fit every hamshack,
every operator's needs.
SMΩRF™ is RF Vector Power Meter for measuring all kinds of Power,
SWR, Impedance, Phase, IMD products and Transmission Lines
with built-in audio signal generator and Oscilloscope.
"Network" controller for controlling large stations using multiple Antenna Switches, Stacks, Rotators, SteppIRs/UltraBeams,
Automatic Amplifiers, and other devices.
Station Master DeLuxe™ is big brother of regular Station Master™ and has all its capabilities but provides more ergonomic user interface with large 240x64 LCD, a lot of buttons and stacked antenna support. Station Master DeLuxe is designed for large single radio stations with multiple rotators and stacks, advanced SO2R stations requiring full control and ergonomic setup, and all multi station setups.
DIGI KEYER II
support for fldigi p-FSK/q-CW and cocoaModem's OOK modes.
SteppIR control, Rotator control and Automatic Power Amplifier support available today.
Visitors from North and South America please place orders
micro KEYER III